How often do you …
- let your alarm clock ring 2 … 3 … 4 … times before you turn it off and get up in the morning?
- wish – with no energy and clinging to that cup of coffee – you had gone to bed earlier the night before?
- think to yourself during the day … oh, wouldn’t a nap be really nice right now?
- have a craving for something sweet in the afternoons?
- feel grumpy and anxious for no apparent reason?
- enjoy “your” time after you’ve brought the kids to bed or after you’ve come home from a long day at work? “Your” time has just begun, you can’t go to bed immediately after that, it’d be a complete waste of time.
- relax sitting on the couch watching TV and/or having your tablet on your nap?
- go to bed early, sleep through the night and still wake up tired and sleepy?
If any of this sounds familiar, I want to encourage you at this point to take a moment and think about what priority in life you have given to your sleep.
"You're not healthy, unless your sleep is healthy."
Dr. William Dement, father of sleep medicine and sleep researcher
Holistic Health & Sleep Coaching for better sleep
Sleep coaching is a key focus of my work with clients. It is non-medical, non-medicinal and non-psychotherapeutic counseling for people with sleep problems.
In my practice I welcome everyone wishing to optimize their sleep, both the quality and the quantity of their sleep.
There are plenty of options to improve your sleep besides taking sleep medication, and, thus, be able handle your day-to-day life with more energy and vitality.
On the one hand, it is certain lifestyle habits that we take a closer look at. On the other hand, it is your environment we look at, which can have a tremendous impact on your sleep – either through the light sources that surround you or through the digital media you consume on a daily basis.
We also must not forget about stress management. What are the factors that are robbing you of good sleep? How do you identify and manage them? How can you leave a hectic and stressful day behind you feeling calm and relaxed, and sleep so well and deeply that you can easily handle the following day?
You will receive valuable information on sleep and its enormous impact on health. It is important to get to the root cause of your sleep problems. The sleep coaching sessions will encourage you to seek a better understanding of and a more intuitive feeling for the symptoms your body is communicating to you.
Furthermore, I offer you the opportunity to analyze your sleep environment in your home – i.e. the light and noise conditions, your sleeping position and ergonomics, sleep hygiene factors, and any existing electromagnetic fields (which I measure with an electrosmog meter). A written summary of all information and measures with precise recommendations on how to implement these in your life are of course included.
Give yourself the gift of good sleep, the sleep your body needs to be and stay healthy.
I look forward to talking with you to learn more about your health journey, and how I may best support you. Contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +43 650 535 77 08, or via the contact form below.