Holistic Health & Sleep Coaching
Do you have a family that you dedicate a lot of energy and love to? A job in which you give your best to make it to the top? Or maybe simply because you can’t afford to lose it?
Take a deeper look at your everyday life:
- How much “me-time” do you have? Meaning, how much time of the 24 hours you have at your disposal do you dedicate to yourself?
- How much time do you dedicate to preparing and eating healthy and health-promoting foods?
- How much time for a good night sleep?
- And how about the time you dedicate to exercising and sports?
You take care of your loved but sometimes defiant children, your demanding and time-consuming job, the household, and very often of your elderly parents.
You are living your life to the fullest. This life here and now determines important developmental processes in the body and brain. Now is the time the course is set for your future health.
Still, you take care of everyone and everything but yourself and your health.
“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, “This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!”
And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, “No. This is what’s important.”
Who I am
- Passionate Integrative Nutrition and Health Consultant
- Holistic-oriented Sleep Coach
- Positive and energetic Room Consultant with a focus on room design for better sleep
- Empathetic Lifestyle Coach
- Enthusiastic Food Lover and Health Nut 😉
This is me. Klaudia Schuh.
I am a Certified Integrative Nutrition and Health Consultant, Integrative Sleep Coach and an Interior Design Expert on room design for better sleep.
I work one on one with busy men and women who are looking to create balance in their lives by increasing their energy levels and achieving wellbeing.
Showing you how to introduce healthier lifestyle habits into your busy days is my passion and I support you in making these adjustments in a way that’s enjoyable and easily integrated into your life, as the goal is always to create long lasting sustainable change.
To truly understand health, we need to look beyond food. I practise a holistic approach to health, which means that I look at various areas of the body and life and how these are connected.
Weaving my expertise in the areas of sleep science, nutrition, toxic environment, and stress management with a warm intuitive approach, I support you in achieving a healthier and more vibrant way of living by helping you tune into your body, mind and emotion.